Sunday, March 10, 2013

Meeting with my Site Supervisor

After meeting with my site supervisor on possible action research topics we both decided on a topic dealing with our “ISS” procedures and its effectiveness.  There were other topics we threw around dealing with staff development and discipline.  In the end he supported my topic on how we can change our “ISS” procedures and its effectiveness when dealing with repeat offenders.  He was very intrigued that I wanted to research this and was 100% percent supportive.  He said that they were thinking and looking for new ways to revamp “ISS” and would be very interested in hearing about my findings.  They are going to meet sometime in the coming months to throw around some ideas on this topic and I have asked to be part of those discussions.  Overall the meeting with my supervisor was a success and I feel that he will do whatever he can to assist me in my research.  

No comments:

Post a Comment